Attendees who do not have a military/government ID are required to obtain a Visitor Pass. Enter through the All American Gate (5) and proceed to the All American Visitor Control Center to receive a pass. You will be required to provide a driver’s license, vehicle registration, and proof of insurance.
All American Visitor Control Center
81575 All American Expy
Fort Bragg, NC 28310
Hours: 5 a.m. to 9 p.m., 7 days a week
Important Base Access Information
NOTE: Foreign Nationals must submit a Foreign Visitor Request through their embassy in Washington, DC in order to gain base access. Please contact Jenn Brooks at
for more information.
- All vehicles entering the post are subject to search.
- In order to gain entry to Fort Bragg, all occupants 17 years or older must have a valid identification.
- DoD affiliated or Federal Government ID card holders may access any lane at any ACP with any type of vehicle as long as the vehicle can safely negotiate the ACP.
- All uniformed Service members and spouses, DoD employees, and retired uniformed Service Members and spouses can vouch for occupants in their immediate vehicle without showing an Identification Card, provided the Trusted Traveler vehicle operator possesses a valid DoD affiliated identification card.
- All other personnel presenting U.S. driver’s license or state identification cards may access any ACP as long as they visit one of the two Visitor Control Centers at All-American or Knox Truck Plaza (Commercial Vehicles Only) and process and receive a Visitor Pass. Their vehicle will be subject to search. All Non-DoD affiliated personnel must process for and receive a visitors pass unless accompanied by a DoD affiliated ID Card holder that meet the trusted traveler requirements.
- All commercial vehicles must access the Truck Plaza on Knox Street. The Installations definition for a Commercial Vehicle is:
- Any vehicle as large as or larger than an enclosed 15-passenger van (not used for passenger transportation) OR any company vehicle pulling an enclosed trailer of any size, and all Civilian Fuel Trucks. This includes U-Haul Trucks, UPS/FedEx delivery vehicles, etc. The only exception to this definition applies to Active Duty Military CAC Card Holders only if the vehicle can safely negotiate the lane at FPCON normal or A.
- Foreign Nationals must submit a Foreign Visitor Request through their embassy in Washington, DC in order to gain base access. Please contact Jenn Brooks at email@example.com for more information.