The health and safety of our team members, attendees, partners, and exhibitors is our top priority. We are committed to following the guidelines and precautions as outlined by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). Attendees can expect to see the following Modern Warfare Week:
- PROOF OF VACCINATION: All attendees will be required to provide proof of vaccination.
- MASKS: Required indoors regardless of vaccination status. Accordingly, all participants at Modern Warfare Week will be required to wear face masks at all times, except when actively eating or drinking. Please plan ahead and bring your own face mask. Disposable masks will be available onsite.
- WAIVER: All registrants are required to sign a COVID-19 waiver (more information to come).
- SOCIAL DISTANCING: All participants should respect social distancing guidelines and remain 6 feet away from others.
- FOOD AND BEVERAGE: Food and beverage areas will be designed to minimize touch points utilizing individually packaged or attended stations.